Partner at ANS PeopleTech LLP
Views:767 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Head - Projects - Chemicals (20-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- To provide leadership for planning, organizing, coordination and successful implementation of projects within the overall specified cost, time, quality and safety standards.
- A proven leader who has managed multiple projects concurrently at various sites and comes with a strong project execution, management and background in the chemicals space.
- Responsible for leading the Greenfield and Brownfield projects. Project Expertise - Low Cost Project set-up along with Process, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Utilities.
- Selection and standardization of technology, development of project control framework and management of processes, procedures, systems and resources.
- Leading, mentoring and monitoring teams performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.