GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:382 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Head - Projects & Process Improvement - Metals/Mining (10-25 yrs)
It is for a large Global Metals and Mining Group with presence in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America.
Head Projects and Process Improvements for steel projects globally with initial focus on India.
Responsibilities will cover :
- Identify Technology /Process Improvement area wherever needed
- Identify the areas where upgradation,expansion is needed.
- Identify project milestones to do complete planning for the project and sequencing of project activities
- Develop schedules for different stages of the project and management of time.
- Coordinate various activities of the project such as design and engineering, procurement, and site activities etc.
- Carry out the internal coordination with various departments in the organization of the steel project.
- Carry out coordination with the external agencies involved in the project
- Monitor of the project progress
- Maintain quality of work during project execution so as to reduce the rework
- Manage risks by maintaining a safe and healthy working environment at the work site a
- Liaise with the project stake holders which include the regulatory authorities.
- BE Mechanical with experience in both Project Execution and Process Development/ Improvement is needed.
- Experience 10+ years in steel projects is desired
- Prime focus would be some one who had worked on improvement and expansion steel projects than greenfield
- Experience in alloy steel will be preferred.