GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:193 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Projects - Steel (15-25 yrs)
It is for a large global metals and engineering group having presence globally.
- Role is for heading the project for brownfield steel project which will cover following areas
- Identify the areas where upgradation, revamping is needed.
- Identify project milestones to do complete planning for the project and sequencing of project activities
- Develop schedules for different stages of the project and management of time.
- Coordinate various activities of the project such as design and engineering, procurement, and site activities etc.
- Carry out the internal coordination with various departments
- Carry out coordination with the external agencies involved in the project
- Monitor of the project progress for taking of corrective actions
- Maintain quality of work during project execution so as to reduce the rework
- Manage risks by maintaining a safe and healthy working environment at the work site
- Liaise with the project stake holders which include the regulatory authorities.
- BE with experience in Project Planning and Execution for around 15 years is desired. Experience 10+ years in steel projects is desired along with integrated steel project exposure.
- Prime focus would be some one who had worked on improvement and expansion steel projects rather than green field