Head - Projects - Water Division (15-25 yrs)
Designation : Head - Water Division (AVP)
Education : B. Tech (Civil) and M.Tech (Civil or Environmental) Masters Mandatory
Experience : 15+ Yrs
Job Location : Lucknow
Job Description :
- Overall in-charge of North India based projects execution.
- To carry Primary responsibility as functional head of Water division.
- Responsible for reporting to Board Management Committee during the reviews. To coordinate & prepare all necessary reports in company prescribe formats, while presenting to Chairman & Management Committee.
- Expected to carry out all necessary reviews with teams on the projects under you. This should be done on atleast on fortnightly basis. The action taken reports & MoM needs to be shared with MD/JMD soon after the review date.
- Expected to bring in the best practices in the Industry which you would have practiced or known, to improve the efficiency, reporting mechanism & reducing the turn-around response time.
- Responsible to execute the project within stipulated budget(approved budget based on costing done during bidding).
- Owning up the execution methodology, process flows, solution architecture during project bidding stage as well as post award & during execution. You will work along with your team to provide timely support for following activities BD/Sales, techno commercial proposals, presentations, bid documentation, effort estimation & costing, industry insights & intelligence, etc.
- Projects in PMC, DPR and master plan preparation for water supply, sewerage, storm water, non- revenue water will be part of the Water domain.
- Participating in achieving vision and mission of the company
- Participating in strategies and policy formation with management
- Guiding project heads in reporting the physical and financial progress to the management
- Receiving and reviewing physical progress report from all project heads on weekly/monthly basis
- Discussing with project teams and resolving key challenges in the ongoing projects
- Providing solutions to the technical problems, deciding an approach to deal with the situations
- Guiding tendering team in preparation of technical proposals
- Attending key meetings / presentations in relations to ongoing/ future projects (internal / external)
- Reviewing manpower and other resources requirements and assessing/ optimizing resources on the projects
- Interviewing key personnel and strengthening the water team
- Technology evaluation and implementation within the domain for smart work culture