Sole Proprietorship at Perfect Placer
Views:130 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Purchase - Capex & Opex - Chemicals (15-25 yrs)
Purchase Head (Capex And Opex)
- To manage the sourcing of goods & services from the best source with best price & quality within the delivery target to support the achievement of business goals, maintaining and strengthen business relations with key vendors, along with playing a key role in achieving organizational goals and objectives and providing high quality services to the stakeholders to ensure & enable a risk-free business operation.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute Sourcing strategies & goals to achieve budgeted saving and excel in all Sourcing KPI's.
- Formulate negotiation strategies with related vendors and suppliers to secure profitable deals with best quality and lower prices.
- Develop, maintain global strategic supplier relationships, and obtain new sources aligned with strategic direction to support achievement of business goals and obtaining the best source.
- Proactively, maintain and build relationship with internal stakeholder, to understand and assess their experience with suppliers, identify improvements opportunities and take corrective actions when needed.
- Develop supplier's selection criteria and ensure their capabilities are properly assessed and evaluated to guarantee selection of the best supplier.
- Develop and ensure maintaining supplier's database, by overseeing profiles development to ensure suppliers availability when required.
- Analyze and calculate costs of sourcing and suggest methods to decrease expenditure to ensure achievements of saving targets.
- Lead the research and analysis activities to identify market trends and buying habits to maximize efficiencies.
- Lead the assessment and benchmarking of sourcing, policies and procedures with latest and leading standards and practices to ensure they are aligned with international and national market trends, while ensuring taking improvement actions.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand to avoid risk of negative inventory, in addition to assessing, managing, and mitigating risks to avoid Business interruption.
- Oversees the preparation of saving reports on a regular basis to ensure meeting overall saving goals and targets, and ensuring cost effective purchasing.
- Oversees the initiation and management of all contracts terms and conditions with related suppliers, and ensure alignment with internal customers requirement, legal conditions and internal policies and procedures, while ensuring all agreements and records are properly maintained.
- Collaborate with relevant internal stockholders in the identification of unsatisfactory area's related to vendors services and find improvement solutions accordingly.
- Manage the negotiation of materials reformulations to ensure price reduction while maintaining quality standards.
- Oversees the facilitations of tender's procedure, by ensuring tenders documents are collected from suppliers, internal stockholders are invited for tender opening, validation and confirmation activities are effectively conducted to ensure efficient procedures are implemented.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE or BSc or a related field with At least 15 years of experience in managing CAPEX and OPEX procurement categories in a Chemical Manufacturing Industry with a proven track record of Procurement management.
2. Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders.
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues and develop effective solutions.
4. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines.
5. Strong business acumen and financial management skills along with high level negotiation skills.
6. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and other relevant software.
7. Conversant with SAP MM modules.
8. Experience with SAP.
9. Must have experience in green field and brown field project exposure.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos :
Mobile : 8368469496
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai