Views:597 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Head - Purchase - Real Estate (10-25 yrs)
Department: Procurement & Contracts
Experience: 10 - 25 years
Qualification: MBA / PGDM (Other MBA - Material Management) BE/B.Tech, Diploma (Civil).
Reporting to: Director
- Finding of vendors supplying materials at the best rates, good quality & timely delivery.
- Coordinating with GM projects & site in-charge to check requirement of materials for technical details.
- Coordinating with vendors & site in-charge for timely delivery of materials.
- Taking approvals of GM projects, GM Finance, CEO & Director on comparison statements.
- Making of letter drafts to be submitted to vendors for completion of work.
- Making list of material to be used & quantity of materials for completion of work.
- Floating enquiry to vendor for execution of work.
- Making list of work orders to be issued to vendors after approval of management &cost analysis.
- Creation of materials in SAP, making of purchase orders in SAP / ERP after approval of PR.
- Making of PO in manually, checking of bills submitted, attachment of approval copy of PO along with GRN &submission of bills to accounts department.
- Collection of Cheque from accounts dept & giving it to vendors.
- Attending weekly meetings on site & making visit to vendor's site or factory to check credentials.
- To check on site if vendor is executing work & if any query to solve the same.
- Should be able to set up & manage procurement system & controls and deliver under time pressure
1) To provide inputs for budgeting and costing of Real Estate Projects.
2) To provide commercial inputs for Agreements with various consultants, contractors etc.
3) Pro-actively identify Value- Engineering opportunities through different products, quality, process etc.
4) Pro- actively identifies opportunities for cost- savings, time- savings & quality improvements.
5) Monitor project commercials to provide strict control on costs.
6) Procurement Planning, Co-ordinate & monitor procurement of capital goods & consumables.
7) To manage high quality MEP contracts including BOQ, tender, contracts to ensure implementation of projects in high quality, low cost & on time.
8) To ensure proper management of stores & inventory control.
9) Cost Control continuously finds sources & methods to reduce cost of procurement.
10) Vendor/Source development of critical items and co-ordination for source development of other items.
11) MIS & other reports & accounts reconciliation.
12) To ensure timely preparation of MIS and other reports
13) Preparing and verifying all the contractual terms for all contracts related to Infrastructure projects of the company.
14) Calling of Quotations and Request for Proposal (RFQs) for various works from vendors.
15) Checking of Quotations, verifying the rates and specifications and Finalization of quotations in consultation with Head- Design & Planning.
16) Preparation of comparative charts and analysis of quotes / tender documents received.
17) Certifying of Contractors Bills according to the tender/ PO raised.
18) Should understand and be able to advice on the legal obligations of the enforcement of all contracts.
19) Should be proficient in written communication which needs to be appropriately sent to vendors as required to ensure enforcement of contracts/ POs/WO's