Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:315 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Purchase - Steel Plant (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Should have a Competent and versatile Profile in Purchase Management in Steel Manufacturing
2. Rich and varied exposure to the entire spectrum of commercial operations involved in Procurement and Sourcing of raw materials.
3. Excellent skills in consensus building, organization and price negotiation, tendering and estimating long term and profitable contracts management.
4. Strategic ability in striking perfect coordination with all involved divisions to ensure smooth procurement/purchase operations.
5. Good Understanding of Import functions.
6. Diverse functional expertise and ingrained confidence in translating business requirements into operational plans in a competitive framework.
7. Consummate Professional, highly successful in building relationships with key decision-makers with facilitated adherence to the understanding of critical business drivers in multiple markets and industries.
8. Strong team leader with proven ability to execute functions under tight pressures coupled with motivational management style to handle Supply Chain, Purchase and Procurement Operations.
9. Proven acumen to develop effective Procurement Strategies and Policies to achieve optimum cost of goods and services and streamline the overall procurement functions within the required time, budget and quality standards.
Core Domain Knowledge Required :
- Procurement / Purchase Operations
- Customer / Client Servicing
- Commercial Operations
- Vendor Management
- Inventory / Materials Management
- Relationship Management + Cost Rationalization
- Tendering / Contract Management
- Import Functions
- Team Management / Lead
- Versatile Leadership
- Coordination / Liaison
- Negotiation Skills
- Bachelor Accommodation.
- Ticket Expense.
- Medical Benefits.
- Visa Expense.
- Non Taxable Salary (Fix)