Head - Quality Control - Automobile (6-10 yrs)
The Client :
Our client is a key Tier-1 System Supplier to Automotive industry in India and worldwide.
- You are best fit for the role if you are from automotive background (preferably in European or American company) and well versed in automotive quality system head like ISO, IATF, VDA 6.3
- Responsible for maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of the Business Management system in accordance with current IATF and Customer Specific Requirements
- Ensure coordinated readiness for Internal/External quality audits and external third party registration/surveillance audits, in accordance with ISO, IATF and VDA6.3 standards
- Accountable to timely execution of APQP / PPAP processes being deployed in line within Company and Customer requirements
- Experienced in managing a certified quality management system (e.g. IATF 16949, ISO9001)
- 6 to 10 years experience in the Automotive industry
- Previous work experience in an organization that supplied large OEM- s
- Certified Quality Assurance experience
- Well versed in automotive quality system like IATF / ISO / VDA 6.3
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.