Manager Director at NASTECH Consulting
Views:990 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Quality Control - Vessel Manufacturing (9-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Achievement Orientation : Striving to achieve personal standards of excellence, consistent with the organisation's objectives.
- Accountability : Displaying a clear sense of ownership to ensure organisation goals are met.
- Initiative : Identifying and dealing with issues proactively and persistently; seizing opportunities that arise.
- Flexibility : Adapting to change and different ways of doing things quickly and positively.
- Continuous Learning : Identifying developmental needs and changing circumstances to enhance personal and organizational performance.
Functional Skills Required :
- Knowledge of QAP, QC documentation procedures
- Experienced in fabrication of vessels with knowledge all processes involved
- Knowledge of standards like ASME, ISO and EN
Education & Experience :
- Having 10 - 15 year of experience in similar role.
- BE / B.Tech (Mech. Engg)
- Fabrication knowledge in SS
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Preferably from vessel manufacturing
Technical Skills Required :
- Manufacturing documents preparation & submission to QA Department
- Responsible for all Precision Instruments
- Handle all audits like ASME, ISO
- Witness EP, Passivation, Dished Ends, Machining at Sub Vendor Premises
- Train skilled and semiskilled personnel on Fabrication as required
- Inspection of Agitators, Ra etc.
- Maintenance of all records as required by ISO, ASME and other Manufacturing Documents
- Carry out stage wise inspection as per QAP and record the same
- Conduct Radiography test and EP test at Vendor location
- Ensure calibration of all instruments
- Perform Welder qualification and intimate Production Department
- Manage all Third Party Inspections
Performs the following tasks :
- Preparation and Circulation of QAP
- Ensure test report certification numbers are updated in all documents
- Alignment with ISO 9001:2015 guidelines
- Responsibility of ASME U STAMP Audits /certification works Preparation
- Vendor Inspection
Reporting to : Managing Director