Head-Delivery at Fridayjobs HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:250 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Quality - Food (15-20 yrs)
QUALITY HEAD - FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY / FMGC
LOCATION : DINDIGUL / TAMILNADU
Qualification : MSc Chemistry, Bio Technology / ME Food Processing / BE Food Technology
EXPERIENCE : 15-20 YEARS IN FOOD INDUSTRY AS QUALITY HEAD
Overall responsible for the Improvement in :
1) RM quality and stability :
- Configuration of Quality Codes for different products
- Customer claims
2) Responsible and accountable for all the QA activities of Production line and Raw Materials.
3) To ensure that Raw material, in process and finished products are checked and accepted in line with the laid down norms and customer requirements are effectively built in the process thereby Control of Quality at each Stage from mining of raw materials to shipment of finished goods.
i. Defining specifications, quality plans.
ii. Ensuring measurement & monitoring of incoming & in - process material and Average Outgoing Quality Level (AOQL) of the final product.
iii. Ensuring effective handling of nonconforming material/product.
iv. Ensuring maintenance & calibration of measuring & testing Equipment's.
4) Development of RM resources, Supplier Assessment, Supplier Development, defining Specifications for raw materials
i. Improvement of RM Supplier Quality level.
ii. Ensuring measurement of process performance and feedback for improvement.
iii. Inventory Management for ensuring uninterrupted supplies of raw materials for production.
iv. Establishing Supply Chain, Logistics for RM along with Purchase Team.
5) Handling of Customer complaints, Analysis and timely resolution
i. Establishing Claim management system.
ii. Analysis of claims, investigations for the root causes & ensuring implementation of corrective action plans for internal and external reasons.
6) Establishing documentations and implementation of the system.
i. Training for improving system knowledge.
ii. Auditing for measuring the system effectiveness and continual improvement.
7) Improvement projects through WCM techniques for improvements in process & product performance & reduction in customer complaints and champion QPC Pillar.
8) Champion and implement safe working conditions, systems and processes in Quality function.
9) Training & Development of Team members to improve skills and competencies to achieve functional targets.
10) MIS reports analysis and Monthly performance review
11) Collaborate with Field sales for Customer requirements/improvements and Communication of the Customer feedback/requirements to all the internal stakeholders.
Specific Skills Required :
- Clear understanding of customer requirements, line Non-conforming situations
- Knowledge on Quality improvement concepts, TQM etc .
- Deep knowledge on measuring re-equipment's operation
- Ability to interact technically with External agencies
- Exposure on Vendor Development, Logistics preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.