CEO at Option India Group
Views:77 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Quality - Juices & Beverages Conglomerate (20-30 yrs)
Hiring a Head of Quality for one of the topmost Juices and Beverages Conglomerate in India.
- The position is to be based at Mumbai
- Our client is one of the topmost Foods and Beverages Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalization of over US $ 10 billion and a turnover of US $ 2.0 billion
- It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Job Profile :
- Heading Quality and EHS function responsible for business verticals of all manufacturing facilities and franchisee owned operations for Juices and Beverages
- To ensure that quality of products is maintained at all the manufacturing units by regularly monitoring the plant Quality Operations as per company standards & systems
- To drive the - Quality Awareness culture & systems across value chain by driving the Quality goals/KRA's through teams and achieve the set targets year on year.
- To develop strategy to monitor the set practices, activities and resources needed to meet the quality Goals and objectives in manner that enables management to enable Quality performance. To enable teams to effectively Implement quality standards for raw materials, packaging materials and finished products at all company owned plants and franchisee plants so as to adhere to company guidelines/specification/requirements
- To monitor, assess and improve process capabilities across plants
- To support teams for effective start up of new plants / Greenfield projects.
- Constant up gradation of the manufacturing units on the quality quotient.
- Monitoring the Planning and Execution of Non Alcoholic beverage Base(NABB) required for all manufacturing units
- To lead the process of fruit pulping operations & constant check on the quality of the pulp/ concentrate.
- Evaluation and analysis of manufacturing unit performance in terms of Quality, yield, productivity etc.
- Constant Updation regarding food laws and governing bodies.
- To carry out corrective actions for observations by HO - Quality audit across the value chain- plants, vendors raw-materials, packaging materials
- Analyzing Quality Index based on market sample analysis results and drives CAP for the continual improvement of quality index with proper root cause analysis
- Implementation of Consumer response system mechanism, liaising with plant QA for resolution of consumer complaints
- To select/recruit strong team of QA personnel at plant & HO based on evaluation of competencies
Qualification : Graduate in science / Bsc / BTech / Msc / Microbiology / Food Technology
Experience : Minimum 20 years of experience in heading Quality aspects of Juices and Beverages/ Bottling operations in Tetra Packs and Pet bottles
Salary & Perks : Best in the industry - Rs.65.0 to 70.0 Lpa
Location : Mumbai
Interested candidates may furnish the following details in word format resume :
Current and expected salary package :
Willingness to relocate to Mumbai :
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.