Head - Radio Frequency - Telecom (14-20 yrs)
Job description :
- Knowledge of RF, Electronic & digital design
- Responsible for full design of products & lead projects.
- EC systems level engineering like Radars, EW & ATEs for RF modules.
- Experience in designing, specifying, and implementing Receivers and Transmitters
- Understanding of 3GPP standards for LTE, WCDMA, GSM, CDMA, 5G NR.
- Understanding & Implementation of Linearization (APD, DPD) & Efficiency techniques (Doherty PA, Envelope Tracking).
- Experience in RF System's Link Budget Simulation using AWR VSS, ADI SimRF & Excel Sheets.
- Experience in RF Circuits design and evaluation of RF ADC, RF DAC, Power Amplifier, Doherty PA Design, Filters, LNA, Directional Couplers, and Hybrid Couplers etc.
- Experience in EDA Simulation Tools Agilent ADS, AWR Microwave Office, HFSS Etc.
- Experience in Schematic capture with Altium Designer, Allegro.
- Experience in Mix Signal/RF board design & Layout.
- Experience in DVT & Testing of RF systems acc to 3GPP standards like 36.104, 3GPP 36.141, 3GPP45.004, 3GPP51.001
- Experience in testing with Instruments: Network analyzer, Signal Generator (SMU200), Spectrum analyzer (FSW, MXA-9020), Power Meter, CRO, RF Probe, Noise Source, BER Tester.
- Experience in LAB Automation and Scripting using MATLAB
- Experience in managing the project from design specifications to production.
- Good analytical, problem solving, documentation, presentation, team-building skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of high-performance wireless measurement solutions.
- To lead a team of hardware, firmware, and software engineering teams to drive the RF system architecture approach consisting of hardware, firmware, embedded DSP, and hardware acceleration of software algorithms.
- Experience in managing a team of hardware and software engineers.
- To lead system integration activities that result in the highest quality products.
Required Candidate profile :
- B.E./M.E./B.Tech Electronics & Comm.
- 14-20 years of relevant exp
- Knowledge of CST Microwave tools(desirable)
- RF Planning,Budgeting, sourcing etc
- OrCAD,ADS, MS Office, Visio
- Good Communication Skills
- UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication
- PG : Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech in Microwave, Electronics/Telecommunication
- Doctorate : Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required