Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:396 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Rebuild Center - Mining (20-30 yrs)
AVP/VP level - Head - Rebuild Center
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Mechanical Engineering by qualification, Detail Oriented, Big Picture Thinking, Strong Written Communication, Strong Verbal Communication, Organisation Skills, Prioritizing, Problem Solving, Trouble Shooting, Multitasking, Industry Experience, Decisiveness, Persuasion, Flexibility, Open Schedule, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum work experience of 20+ years of which at least 05 years in Head position in the OEMs/ HEMM Manufacturing and Rebuild companies in India and overseas.
- Working experience in HEMM like P & H 2100 Rope Shovel, Liebherr R996/994, Letourneau L2350/L1850, Komatsu 830E, Belaz 240 MT Dump Trucks, Hitachi EH4500.
- Experience in Shop Floor Management including Product Data Management (BOM), MRP, PPC, Quality, Inventory and Capacity Planning.
- Experience in dealing with Companies like Atlas Copco, Belaz, Caterpillar, Bucyrus, Boart Longyear, LeTourneau, Ingersoll Rand, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, JoyGlobal, P & H, etc., will be an advantage for the role.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Manages the overall operations of the Rebuild Centre, including HEMM equipment/component rebuild, reverse engineering, failure analysis, Rebuild and Materials planning, logistics, erection & commissioning.
- Communicates and motivates the people inside the company to establish procedures and systems.
- Adopts different overhauling strategies based on the project requirements and applications.
- Makes important decisions that affect Rebuild Quality and support to the end users of the equipment at site.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Objectivity of this role :
- Takes the lead for the Rebuild Workshop that include Equipment Dis-assembly/Assembly Section, Engine/Engine Test Bench Section, Hydraulics Section, Transmission Section, Electrical Section, Painting Section, Machine Shop, and Loading-Unloading/Logistics to work together and achieve the rebuild goals and by coming up with continuous improvements.
- Provides leadership for implementation on 5S and TPM including Tool Crib Management System and Procedures.
- Determines the delivery of the equipment rebuild and component overhaul in the workshop/project sites to create and implement strategies.
- Monitors all overhauled components and develops cost-effective life improvement plans as periodically.
- Establishes Contamination Control norms as per standards and maintains through periodical audits to ensure Contamination-free assemblies.
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities:
- Ensures Occupational Safety at all processes and locations in coordination with the Safety Department.
- Builds a positive and productive culture in the workplace by listening to employee opinions, making adjustments, facilitating them to gain technical expertise and recognizing the team's accomplishments.
- Develops and Keeps up with SOPs and Systems to ensure quality of workmanship of rebuilt Equipment/Components.
- Performs other decisions as necessary, such as reviewing reports, making presentations to Stakeholders/Management.
- Develops and adheres with the Project Plans and ensures MRP for the workshop in coordination with the procurement team and finance.
- Prepares monthly budgets for the workshop based on the Project Plan and reports planned vs. actual every month.
- Establishes accountability for all the Materials in the WIP against proper Work Order and reports WIP Value periodically
- Develops an internal billing system between Rebuild Center and end user Business Units (Projects) to recover all the costs.
- Understands the requirements of internal customers and ensures Equipment Reliability and Equipment Availability for uninterrupted production at Project Sites through cost effective service/rebuild.
- Coordinates with Training Departments on the TNA and prioritizes the training program to meet the skill gaps at workshop.
- Oversees the compliance of all statutory requirements (including labour, commercial, insurance) to smooth functioning of the Rebuild Center.