Head Talent acquisition at Skillventory
Views:116 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Research & Development - Electric Vehicle (19-30 yrs)
The Head of Electric vehicle R&D will be responsible for leading the Design and Engineering of entire EV encompassing all phases of product development from architecture to production launch.
Job Description :
- Design, development and integration of the drivetrain platforms made by hardware, power electronics, control system and software for Battery Electrical Vehicles (BEV), HEV and other advanced drivetrain vehicles. The drivetrain systems include Battery packs with BMS, Inverters, DC-DC converters, thermal system, Power distribution system, charging system, drivetrain control system, motors etc.
- Complete functional requirements and deliverables to meet program attributes, cost and timing objectives :
a. Support multiple vehicle programs with continuous improvement in efficiency
b. Meet global regulatory requirements and compliance execution\
- Develop a capable and high performing team with technical expertise and winning cultures to challenge the vision - be the future of mobility.
- Provide strong leadership with Managers, Tech leaders and Engineers at international level.
- Strong management skills for resolving business and technical issues.
- Focus on objectives/deliverables and drive for results.
- Foster creativity and develop innovative technologies in system and all drivetrain components, especially in battery, power electronic, control system and software areas.
- To develop simulation and functional development team able to challenge the requirement coming from the customers through a flexible and scalable platform.