Principal Consultant at Kinetic Solutions
Views:1048 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Research & Development - Formulation (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop and create innovative products to expand the R&D formulation library and enhance customers presentations.
- Responsible for the growth and development of sales, through new product development.
- Work directly with customers to develop and grow new business.
- Responsible for all steps of formula development from stability to full production scale up along with all Tech Transfer Document for QC & production
- Develop new innovative marketable products. Revise/reformulate existing formulas and break down/ reverse engineer competitive products.
- Research of raw materials and vendor management.
- Stability testing/evaluation and product presentations.
- Manage the development of multiple products simultaneously and be comfortable in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Write, review and approve production batch procedures and monitor pilots and scale up batches.
- Work with QC to help troubleshoot production batches.
- Research and initiate R&D cost savings.
- Perform special projects as required and independent research.
- Conduct research to develop new products, manufacturing procedures and specifications for new products
- Review with QA/QC Manager and Technical Director and conducts stability program for new products of R&D batches
- Prepare R&D samples, ingredients lists, and Certificate of Analysis to go with the samples for customers
- Assist to review relevant GMP procedures
- Monitor and maintain R&D laboratory and testing equipment including purchasing of testing equipment in a cost-effective manner, conduct or arrangement equipment calibrations and preventative maintenance
- Monitor, support and oversee subordinates- job duties
- Support marketing and quality assurance/control team in dealing with technical and quality issues raised by customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.