Principal Consultant at Kinetic Solutions
Views:742 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Research & Development - Formulation (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop and create innovative products to expand the R&D formulation library and enhance customers presentations.
- Responsible for the growth and development of sales, through new product development.
- Work directly with customers to develop and grow new business.
- Responsible for all steps of formula development from stability to full production scale up along with all Tech Transfer Document for QC & production
- Develop new innovative marketable products. Revise/reformulate existing formulas and break down/ reverse engineer competitive products.
- Research of raw materials and vendor management.
- Stability testing/evaluation and product presentations.
- Manage the development of multiple products simultaneously and be comfortable in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Write, review and approve production batch procedures and monitor pilots and scale up batches.
- Work with QC to help troubleshoot production batches.
- Research and initiate R&D cost savings.
- Perform special projects as required and independent research.
- Conduct research to develop new products, manufacturing procedures and specifications for new products
- Review with QA/QC Manager and Technical Director and conducts stability program for new products of R&D batches
- Prepare R&D samples, ingredients lists, and Certificate of Analysis to go with the samples for customers
- Assist to review relevant GMP procedures
- Monitor and maintain R&D laboratory and testing equipment including purchasing of testing equipment in a cost-effective manner, conduct or arrangement equipment calibrations and preventative maintenance
- Monitor, support and oversee subordinates- job duties
- Support marketing and quality assurance/control team in dealing with technical and quality issues raised by customers