Head - Research & Deveopment - Construction Equipment (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- 15-20 years hands on experience in new product development involving in Construction and Municipality (waste management) Equipment.
- Extensive Product Design & Development experience on Construction Equipment, Agricultural Tractors, Industrial Forklifts & Harvester Combines.
- High achieving capabilities of converting ideas in to successful products.
- Strong knowledge and expertise of designing, costing, development, testing, budgeting .
- Excellent understanding of product development, product lifecycle management, quality systems & processes.
- Strong leadership abilities with excellent analytical and diagnostic skills, result oriented & disciplined.
- Strong versatility and adaptability to work culture, high skills to manage a team.
- Researching, planning, and designing Material Handling Equipment and systems.
- Hands on Experience in Solidworks or any 3D software + Autocad, Creo, Pro E
- Conceives, develops and designs innovative materials handling solutions including component selection
- Manage all incoming and outgoing 2D & 3D drawing/models;
- Extraction and Preparation of Bill of Material (BOM) from existing drawings;
- Correct manufacturing issues and update drawings to reflect the as-built design;
- Ability to conduct design reviews to improve product performance and resolve technical issues;
- To handle design & plan layout for system, designing by hand calculation and on software, Design & development (BACKHOE LOADER, Skid Steer Loaders, Hydra cranes, Hydraulic Circuits of Construction Equipment, Selection of control valves, Hoses, Adopters fittings, Hydraulic Cylinder Selection and design layout of Hydraulic Circuit).