Head - Security - Coal Mine (12-15 yrs)
Head - Security - Jamkhani Coal Mine
Head Security - Jamkhani Coal Mine
- Responsible for engaging with various stakeholders including business partners and ensure conductive atmosphere for smooth business operations.
- Responsible for understanding local environment and develop cordial relations with local community tactfully.
- Responsible for digitization of mine security system.
- Maintaining both intra and inter environment neutrality w.r.t emerging threats in the area of business and execute key projects and policy implementations.
- Assess the operational needs and prepare roadmap for infrastructural development of Mine gate and Mine fencing.
- Design security policy, SOPs for effective deployment for security cover.
- Management staffing requirement-direct or indirect security staff.
- Make and maintain an impeccable security vigilance system to proactively understand social issues for addressing before they become a nuisance
- Ensure effective implementation of security system 7 vigilance initiatives.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree
- 12+ years of work experience in industrial security with minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Hand-on experience with operating and maintaining large scale operations across geographies and diverse businesses.
- Ability to streamline function and passion to learn and grow.