HR at Sourceonets.com
Views:189 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Security - Coal Mine (12-15 yrs)
Head - Security - Jamkhani Coal Mine
Head Security - Jamkhani Coal Mine
- Responsible for engaging with various stakeholders including business partners and ensure conductive atmosphere for smooth business operations.
- Responsible for understanding local environment and develop cordial relations with local community tactfully.
- Responsible for digitization of mine security system.
- Maintaining both intra and inter environment neutrality w.r.t emerging threats in the area of business and execute key projects and policy implementations.
- Assess the operational needs and prepare roadmap for infrastructural development of Mine gate and Mine fencing.
- Design security policy, SOPs for effective deployment for security cover.
- Management staffing requirement-direct or indirect security staff.
- Make and maintain an impeccable security vigilance system to proactively understand social issues for addressing before they become a nuisance
- Ensure effective implementation of security system 7 vigilance initiatives.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree
- 12+ years of work experience in industrial security with minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Hand-on experience with operating and maintaining large scale operations across geographies and diverse businesses.
- Ability to streamline function and passion to learn and grow.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.