Recruitment Head at Future India Services
Views:142 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Security - Mines (14-16 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct threat & risk assessments from time to time as per business requirement.
- Undertake the responsibilities of prevention and protection of assets (property, people, information, operations etc.) in Odisha
- Manage, supervise and co-ordinate timely response to all security related incidents at sites to ensure business continuity.
- Conceptualize, design, implement and review security policies, standards procedures and guidelines.
- Monitor and implement security contracts with third party contractor and proactively manage effectiveness of security staff on ground.
- Respond immediately to any reports/complaints/incidents related to security & provide requisite support to the site management.
- Crisis Management - Plan & coordinate mobilisation of men & resources during any unforeseen crisis.
- Plan and Organize training of security staff (both on & off rolls)
- Create a sound information and intelligence network to stay ahead of the events in & around the vicinity of business operations
- Optimise the usage of latest Security automation equipment's like CCTV, RFID, GPS, GTS, Digital Wireless Communication etc.
- Understand local environment and develop cordial relations with local community tactfully.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.