Recruitment Head at Future India Services
Views:102 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Security - Mines (14-16 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct threat & risk assessments from time to time as per business requirement.
- Undertake the responsibilities of prevention and protection of assets (property, people, information, operations etc.) in Odisha
- Manage, supervise and co-ordinate timely response to all security related incidents at sites to ensure business continuity.
- Conceptualize, design, implement and review security policies, standards procedures and guidelines.
- Monitor and implement security contracts with third party contractor and proactively manage effectiveness of security staff on ground.
- Respond immediately to any reports/complaints/incidents related to security & provide requisite support to the site management.
- Crisis Management - Plan & coordinate mobilisation of men & resources during any unforeseen crisis.
- Plan and Organize training of security staff (both on & off rolls)
- Create a sound information and intelligence network to stay ahead of the events in & around the vicinity of business operations
- Optimise the usage of latest Security automation equipment's like CCTV, RFID, GPS, GTS, Digital Wireless Communication etc.
- Understand local environment and develop cordial relations with local community tactfully.