Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:753 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Site Maintenance - Mining (20-25 yrs)
Head Site Maintenance (GM/Sr. GM/AVP level) :
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
Degree /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering; Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team; high degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings; Capable to groom successors; proven ability in storage, maintenance and use of plant and equipment on a loss-preventative basis; Drive to achieve the targets. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills; demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skills.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum work experience of 20 years of which at least 05 years as Head - PLM in the mining industry.
- Knowledge on CMMS implementation like SAP-PM and Oracle-eAM.
- Knowledge on Maintenance Management for Large scale Equipment like Liebherr R996, Komatsu 830E Dump Truck, LeTourneau L1850/L2350, Hitachi EH 4500, P & H Electric Rope Shovel.
- Knowledge on Total Productive Maintenance and RCM - Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Knowledge on ET Tools and Electrical tools for Heavy Equipment.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Head - Site Maintenance is responsible to lead the Site Maintenance function with cross-functional experience in Erection/ commissioning and maintenance and major overhauling of HEMM and Utility equipment. He is also responsible for handling Planning spares and maintenance/overhauls, budgeting and Man Management to ensure on-time deliverable.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Objectivity of this role :
- Responsible for the efficient Asset Management of the Heavy Mining equipment fleet and Mine site support material handling equipment fleet by approaching maintenance as a continuous improvement process with the goal of safety, enhancing asset reliability and optimizing costs.
- Responsible for Life cycle maintenance strategies through continuous improvement process including maintenance work execution efficiencies, root cause failure analysis and Reliability Improvement programs
- Facilitate Component Replacement planning based on life & health of equipment for the fleet to reduce downtime & cost of maintenance, failure analysis and warranty management.
- Generating relevant KPI reports like availability, maintenance cost, asset utilization, MTBF and MTTR, which identify trends in maintenance activities and recommending improvements as per trend to improve efficiency & cost effectiveness and continuous improvements using an approach to maintenance incorporating principles of TPM and the Kaizen philosophy.
Identifying scope for :
- planning, implementing & monitoring of technological changes to enhance productivity.
- Modifications in equipments, process flow, working practices, consumables, power, etc. for controlling & reducing conversion cost per unit produced.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Responsible for monitoring & audit of HEMM maintenance, Quality, safety and compliances of SOPs, SMP, SWP at the mining project.
- Forecast and Manage Maintenance Budget, CAPEX, OPEX and AOP for the HEMM Equipment to ensure safe, compliant and timely deliveries.
- Ensuring maintenance of contracts, OEM service agreements and coordinating with OEM dealers on issue related to maintenance, failures and warranty claims.
- Facilitate and manage forecasting activities for Spare parts, identify and plan first fill spares, equipment and tools needed for operation and ensure availability of all critical spare parts to avoid downtime due to waiting for parts.
- Ensure the maintenance team is timely provided with all necessary resources (Budget, Manpower, spare parts, right tools) to efficiently implement maintenance plan and enable Operation achieve production targets.
- Ensure HSE and quality standards are incorporated in the maintenance system & procedure, train people on safety best practices and ensure safety culture is embedded in the team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.