Director at Global Placement Services
Views:1488 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Steel Melting Shop (15-25 yrs)
1. Responsible for direction, strategy, and planning and execution for the Plant operations.
2. Manages and directs the activities of SMS (Induction Furnace, AOD, LRF) & CCM operations and production with respect to process logistics and metallurgy.
3. Plans and supervises the achievement of output, cost, efficiency and quality targets.
4. To study the technical feasibility and analyse the production & cost benefits of implementing latest processes, technologies & equipment's in Steel Melt Shop.
5. Implements plans and systems to achieve objectives.
6. Ensures Steel Plant objectives like Quality Cost Reduction, Safety and Environment Standards, etc. are achieved.
7. Investigates and Monitors performance, analyses shortfall and abnormalities within the process, implements remedial actions and suggests technical change where necessary.
8. Ensure Technological Improvement in SMS.
9. Interaction with the technology suppliers & vendors engaged in SMS and ensure improvement in productivity of the vendor.
10. Economic value addition in steel making operation by optimizing charge-mix and alloy addition for required chemistry.
11. Ensures effective implementation of the Quality Control Plans.
12. Technical analysis of process parameters to enhance production.
13. Any other instructions given by Management over and above the defined responsibility.