Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:502 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Steel Melting Shop - Induction Furnace Steel (14-20 yrs)
Job Profile :
Role : Head of Department
Category : Steel Melting Shop (SMS) - Induction Furnace Steel
Industry : Steel
Location : Ethopia
Education : BE & Diploma
Compensations & Benefits : Non Taxable Income with Bachelor Accommodation, Visa/Ticket, Food, Medical Benefits etc.
JOB PROFILE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- All working and management activities of Steel Melting Shop.
- Monitoring Steel Melting Shop performance on Daily basis (read & analyzing daily LOG BOOK)
- Support the company for proper selection of the SMS process and equipment.
- Planning of maintenance without affecting production.
- Controlling all shift Activities.
- Target and initiate action towards less process deviation and zero rejection.
- Experience in steel making/Continuous Casting Machine, ingot route to make clean steel in cost effective way
- Monitor Heat wise cost of various grades and exercise appropriate controls.
- Entire plant of SMS administration, operation and maintenance of plant, Production, Quality.
- Monitor the scrap quality and maintain the plant cleaning
- Identify critical behavior of the machines during the operations
- Stabilize the production and maintenance activities of the entire unit to ensure the smooth operation of the plant.
- Ensure the rated production realization in shortest possible time.
- Must be capable to troubleshoot breakdowns
- Encourage the team to maintain high morale, involve in the innovative activities.
- Ensure the regular meeting and preparation of MIS reports for SMS complex.
- Implement the safe operating procedures of the plant.
- Ensure the safety of the man and machine.
Additional activities :
1. Testing of sand ( Dry / facing / baking )
2. Testing of Bentonite
3. Spectrometer operating
4. Heat treatment of cast steel
5. Physical properties of steel finished product
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.