GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:316 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - Steel Melting Shop Operations (15-30 yrs)
It is for an integrated plant whose operations will be restarted by a large group post its acquisition..
The Company shall produce special bar quality alloy steels including MS Rod and wire rod for Construction sector and Alloy Steel wire rod for Fasteners, Bearings, Construction, Engineering sectors and Alloy Steel bars for Auto and Engineering sectors.
Responsibilities will include following for SMS Section :
- Production, Manpower handling and Inventory Planning
- Refractory Management of furnaces.
- Control key parameters related with production, quality and cost.
- Taking corrective & preventive action in case of quality deviation & ensuring effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate with various sections viz. Scrap yard, EAF, LRF, VD, CCM
- Engineer with experience of around 15 years in steel industry and 10 years in handling SMS operations and maintenance for similar products is most desired.