Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:273 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head - Supplier Relationship Management (12-20 yrs)
Head - Supplier Relationship Management
Educational Qualification - B.Tech/ M.Tech - Mechanical
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Managing relationships with global and domestic strategic suppliers at executive level to ensure that organization's interests are protected.
2. Leading supplier review meetings with business stakeholders to assess supplier performance, and contract compliance.
3. Negotiating contracts with existing/new suppliers, including License Agreements, ASP Agreements, MSA- s, and other master agreements & contracts; drafting and executing Scope of Work documents, and finalization of legal and commercial terms and clearing contract redlines with the vendors.
4. Mitigating commercial exposure in the contracts and negotiating savings and best possible commercials for optimized value proposition in the areas such as cost reduction and supplier rationalization
5. Building necessary Business Intelligence through dashboards & reports for Sr. leadership to bring visibility into spend, supplier base, industry trends etc.
6. Continually benchmarking practices against market metrics & industry trends to help develop long term vision for the category and plan including market dynamics, and key save opportunities.
7. Providing leadership to the team members at all levels throughout the vertical and creating and promoting a positive and supportive work environment.
8. Identifying and developing potential suppliers for achieving lower - Total Acquisition Costs- & sustained savings.
9. Mapping of supplier quality reliability index and up gradation through Low Performing Supplier and KATA global techniques(supplier upgradation).
10. Assessing process capability and capacity assessment for suppliers.
11. Conducting supplier evaluation audits and recommendation for selection.