Founder & Principal Consultant at Catalyst Management
Views:543 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Head - Supply Chain & Logistics - FMCG/Consumer Durable (10-20 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Supply Chain leader is responsible for planning & executing company's overall supply chain strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
- Design, develop and implement the complete Supply Chain Strategy.
- Manage labour costs, personal productivity, inventory, data accuracy.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of departmental activities & operations.
- Develop appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Create and implement logistics action plans that incorporate key actions that work to deliver KPI's for the business.
- Forecast demand & align with planners to create supply chain plans that ensure availability of products.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Operations and Finance to create effective Business Plans.
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in similar field is a must.
- Should have excellent knowledge for supply chain processes.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Attention for detail with a creative problem-solving mindset and approach.
- Degree or Post Graduation Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar field