Head - Technical Support - Defence & Aerospace Domain (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :-
1. Support Head (Aerospace) across all ISTAR programs from a technical and strategic perspective.
2. Analyzing and responding to RFI / RFP for ISTAR programs for the Indian Tri-Services. Supporting Head (Aerospace) in all engagements with Domestic DPSU ecosystem / DRDO.
3. Analyzing the global landscape and advising on poss
ible solutions for various programs and advising Head (Aerospace) on best possible technical solutions,.
4. Engaging with Engineers (internal -D&A ecosystem) and Global Partners to develop bespoke solutions for Indian Tri-Services.
5. Function as a day-to-day liaison to the programs ensuring program success along technical, cost and schedule parameters
6. Maintain detailed knowledge and insight about the segment market, technology trends and have a complete understanding of customer needs and make personnel recommendations in support of business objectives
7. Support Head (Aerospace) and Business Development in efforts to market sub-systems to Global OEMs for ISTAR products.
8. Work closely with Supply Chain, Production and Quality Assurance teams to ensure successful delivery of products and systems to the customers in specified timelines and within required specifications.
9. Participate in various national and international seminars / technical symposiums / conferences on ISTAR systems on behalf of the BU.
10. Function as a day-to-day liaison to the programs ensuring program success along technical, cost and schedule parameters
11. Monitor and guide junior program managers to achieve delivery of distinctively high quality products and services; to include performance, reliability, cost and on-time delivery.
Required Candidate profile:
- Support the Business Development teams in engaging with Global OEMs for sub-system contracting work for offset contracts or export contracts
- 5- 6 years of experience with aerospace and defence industry along with technical program management experience.
- Extensive experience working with customers on technical specifi-cations / Trials etc.