Managing Director at Recintuit Pvt Ltd
Views:222 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Tendering & Estimation (10-15 yrs)
The incumbent will:
1. Head the tender and proposal department in all respects and making decisions for tender and proposal from technical, legal and contract point of view. Responsible for all tender related works including legal, contract and international business matter for any country. For operational matters.
2. Work hand in hand with other departments and relevant teams including civil & electrical as and when required
3. For any major decision making with regards to tender, proposal, legal, contracts, obtain Chairman's approval. All pricings will be finalized based on decision of Chairman.
4. Assist in finalization of all contractual letters pertaining to all ongoing Projects and give inputs to Contracts & Planning Department
5. Detail summary of responsibilities are
- Manage the Document Controller to check the websites daily for identifying the tenders and its submission to CEO for approval on GO/NO GO
- Study and review of Tender specifications, drawings, data and commercial/contractual terms and conditions.
- Understand the qualification requirements of tenders.
- Manage the Preparation of Project Master Data Base (PMDB)
- Preparation Tender Synopsis for management review and decision making
- Preparation of Scope Matrix between JV/Consortium Partners with Details of documentations to be received from either party
- Preparation of Check List of Documents to be required from the inhouse team and follow up for the same for timely receipt
- Bid & Proposal preparation of various Domestics and International Tenders all complete job - arrangement of entire Qualification, Technical and Price Proposal mobilizing the entire team in house team
- Follow up for any Amendment and Clarifications and manage its timely circulation to the team
- Submission of bid by E-Tendering and physically-hand delivery.
- Visit to client for Pre-bid meeting and Site visit as and when required
- Pre-bid Meeting with potential partners to discuss the association
- Communication with the potential partners to form a JV/Consortium
- Preparation of MoU, NDA, JV/Consortium Agreements, Scope of Responsibility Matrix etc
- Communication with Finance Department for preparation of Bid Bond and other Bank Guarantees
- Follow-up with the Client for the submitted bids/proposals
- Prepare and submit Clarifications, extensions of Bid Bonds etc as and when asked by the Client
- Communication with the Clients for return of BGs of closed projects
- Archiving of the entire Tender/Bid related documents, letters, communications etc. in coordination with the Document Controller