Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:207 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Test Bench (12-20 yrs)
Head - Test Bench
Educational Qualification - B.Tech/ M.Tech - Mechanical
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all the test benches installed in the Rebuild Centre.
2. Test incoming Engine/ hydraulic/ transmission components to identify problems at the test bench facility.
3. Conduct performance test on rebuilt components for proper operation before they are reinstalled on equipment, preventing additional expensive assembly equipment downtime.
4. Check used components removed from assembled equipment. Parts can be tested for proper operation and unnecessary repair work can be eliminated.
5. Conduct component failure investigations through experimental and strain measurement method to identify root cause.
6. Conduct Dynamic and Steady State Testing, Component Testing, Function & Durability Testing, Engine Benchmark, Engine and OBD Calibration, Engine Homologation, Exhaust Gas After Treatment Calibration and Development and Frictional Power Analysis for all the HEMM Engines.
7. Conduct Load testing of Engines, Engine friction monitoring, Endurance testing or production line testing of Mechanical transmissions Viz., Gear boxes, Belt transmission, Chain transmission, Axles etc., Load testing of starter motors, Load testing of wiper motors, Testing of window regulators, Performance evaluation of Alternators & Load testing of Pumps.
8. Perform test on Hydraulic components like faucets (mechanical and thermostatic mixers, diverters, mixing faucets, self closing faucets, etc.), pumps, valves, circulators, hoses, WC cisterns, pipes, thermostats and temperature sensors or thermostatic cartridges for all HEMM Equipments.
9. Devise noise testing and analyse capabilities for the HEMM Components in the test bench.
10. Spearhead finite element analysis, vibration testing & analysis, rotor dynamics analysis and experimental evaluations, air flow measurements, fan manufacturing defects and its impact on fan fatigue life