Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:470 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Used Equipment (12-20 yrs)
Head - Used Equipment
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Manage effective utilization of used heavy equipment assets.
2. Identify parts/components that are obsolete and replace them with new or improved parts/ components in the used component.
3. Implement planning activities to optimize ROI through effective training and utilization of people and assets.
4. Implement maintenance action plans that utilize cost drivers of the business and performance metrics to effect change.
5. Conduct heavy equipment fleet evaluations to ensure maintenance standards are met.
6. Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the used Equipment's through regular inspections and preventive maintenance.
7. Tracks the licences, inspections, warranties and service agreements of the used Equipment's and its related components.
8. Maintains a preventive maintenance program within budget on all equipment, and purchases repair parts and replacement supplies.
9. Track the used equipment quality throughout the life cycle and make recommendations if alternatives are needed.
10. Keeps a complete set of records for equipment and parts inventory purchases, equipment conditions, costs of repairs and preventive maintenance for all equipment
11. Accountable for tracking all used equipment throughout deployment.
12. Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the used equipment.
13. Optimize used equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
14.Prepare the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.