Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:632 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Used Parts & Inventory (12-20 yrs)
Head - Used Parts & Inventory
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Handle complete Used Part & Component division and managing day to day inventory management activities.
2. Plan, organize and execute various used part material management activities and measure its effectiveness.
3. Ensure used part availability on the workshop as per plan, no maintenance activity stopped due to shortage of material.
4. Monitor daily maximum, minimum and reorder level for critical used part items.
5. Ensure proper receipts of used parts/components and organize the receipts in the warehouse.
6. Establish and enforce best practices for various procedures relating to warehouse such as ordering of material, storage of material and maintaining stock levels.
7. Follow Work order base system for material issue.
8. Monitor incoming and outgoing material flow and system transactions and stock updating for used parts.
9. Execute used spare parts orders and planning for distribution of material as per Engineering Team order.
10. Check of used part availability, planning for packing and dispatch in throughput times.
11. Communicate & Coordinate with Project locations for used part requirement.
12. Conduct cycle count as per standard of ABC analysis, find out stock discrepancies, monitor inventory of parts at various stages and do proper accounting of the same.
13. Monitor the Non-Moving used items and Slow-Moving used items giving details of the same to the management every month.
14. Prepare Monthly MIS reports like Stock Statement, Outstanding Statement, Inventory Planning statement, cycle count, monthly receipt, issue, monthly dispatch, Inventory ageing report etc.