Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:1191 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head/VP - Chemical Plant Operations (18-25 yrs)
The Client :
A listed company, an emerging leader in Chemical Industry, is engaged in manufacturing and exporting of Pigment,Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals and Rubber chemicals intermediates.
Role Purpose : Direct, manage and optimize the overall operations of a plant and/or other production facilities
Key expectations from the role :
- Set policies and makes decisions guiding productivity, quality and cost efficiency of plant operations.
- Establish systems to collect metrics, analyze productivity and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost goals.
- Lead the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement.
- Ensure robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations are in compliance with all required regulations.
- Lead any labor relations activities involving the plant.
- Direct plant level support functions including finance, engineering, materials, quality assurance and human resources to ensure alignment with overall plant operations.
The Person for the role :
- A bachelor's/master's degree in Chemical Engineering or related field with about 20 to 25 years of overall experience with atleast 5 to 6 years experience in independently handling the plant operations and related sub-functions for a chemical/agrochemical/pharma/additives plant.
- Experience creating functional strategies and develop budgets, policies to support the planned output from the plants from infrastructure, people, process and technology perspective.
- Great stakeholder management and people leadership skills.
Interested ? Think you fit the role ? Kindly reach out to us and we will reach out to you within 10 days based on the relevance of your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.