Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:1063 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head/VP - Chemical Plant Project (18-24 yrs)
The Client : A listed company, an emerging leader in Chemical Industry, is engaged in manufacturing and exporting of Pigment,Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals and Rubber chemicals intermediates.
Role Purpose : Drive and manage the end to end execution for the projects of the chemical plant as per the expansion plans
Key expectations from the role :
- Set overall direction, expectations and lead the various teams involved in project planning, procurement, erection and commissioning of the in the projects to successfully meeting key deadlines, scope, quality and cost perspective.
- Manage a set of contractors including appointment and delivery of the work as per the service levels agreed with them.
- Liasioning with the Govt agencies and other agencies for necessary approvals, clearances and paperwork that impact the implementation of the projects.
- Managing the financial and execution risks during the execution of the project and take necessary actions to mitigate the same to keep the project and expansion on track.
- Management reporting and MIS.
- Manage the complete readiness of the plant as per the expansion road map.
The Person for the role :
- A UG/PG Chemical / Mechanical Engineering with about 20+ years of experience in managing large scale infrastructure projects. A PG in Business Admin/Project Mgmt is preferred.
- Good understanding of the facilities, utility and other requirements pertaining to a chemical plant is a must.
- Proven track record of managing large scale projects involving the Engineering, Procurement, Contracting and Maintenance space(EPCM)
- Experience managing diverse group of members including external vendors, contractors in the infrastructure projects space.
- Communicate with diverse groups of people with the ability to analyze and solve problems
Interested ? Think you fit the role ? Kindly reach out to us and we will reach out to you within 10 days based on the relevance of your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.