employer at construction
Views:147 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Health & Safety Officer - Construction Firm (2-14 yrs)
Our construction company is urgently looking for a full time male and female Safety Officer.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for identifying hazardous substances and condition and protect employees against harm.
- Developing,implementing and evaluating policies and programs to ensure safe and healthy working conditions at all sites and office.
- To monitor environmental health legislation and amend HSE policies and procedures accordingly.
- To arrange safety training program to equip employees with safety skills to stay safe at the site.
- Ensuring all employees use safety precautions and materials like Personal protective wears.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidates with minimum of 2 years work experience as a safety officer.
- Preferred intelligent male or female candidates.
- Must have knowledge and experience in traffic management and Safety Procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.