HR at Antal International
Views:132 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic (4-6 yrs)
Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Salary : 6 to 12 LPA
Job Location : Dammam, Saudi
1. Dismantle and reassemble equipment, use hoists and hand tools, examine parts for damage or excessive wear, use micrometers and gauges, replace defective engines, and replace faulty engine subassemblies, such as transmission. To ensure operational efficiency, test overhauled equipment.
2. Weld broken parts and structural members may direct workers to clean parts and assist with equipment assembly and disassembly. Mining machineries such as stripping and loading shovels, drilling and cutting machines, and continuous mining machines may be repaired, adjusted, and maintained.
3. Supervises the work of less experienced mechanics.
4. Provides technical assistance in diagnosing problems that are beyond the scope of the assigned personnel.
5. During maintenance, maintain and follow HSE safety procedures and tools.
6. Work in both the inside and outside fields.
7. Capability to manually provide expert advice operations and fill it.
8. Prepare a thorough preventive breakdown inspection report and an ad hoc maintenance plan.
9. Extensive experience with hydraulic system maintenance.