Manager- HR at Hero Electronix
Views:1960 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:318
Hero Electronix - Manager/Senior Manager - Manufacturing Operations (8-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide leadership in Quality Management (Quality Control and Assurance) and manufacturing process development.
- Design and implement process for manufacturing.
- Plan production related activities to achieve production targets.
- Ensuring complete in-process quality control & continuous improvement in process capabilities.
- Streamlining systems and procedures for effective material management and ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the production targets.
- Lead Part & Product localization, Outsourcing/OEM & Supplier Development.
Technical & Behavioral specifications :
- Strategy-Design and Problem-Solving. Ability to evaluate options to make best recommendation for the organization.
- Innovation & Creativity. Position requires ability to be innovative / creative to devise options for successfully resolving
Quality and Manufacturing issues :
- External and Internal Interactions. This position requires strong collaboration with internal & External Stakeholders.
- Strong Analyzing and negotiations skills at hand.
- Should have knowledge of techniques like 5S, Six Sigma, Motion Study, Suggestion, Small Group Activities, Loss Elimination
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.