Manager- HR at Hero Electronix
Views:1860 Applications:415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:318
Hero Electronix - Manager/Senior Manager - Manufacturing Operations (8-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide leadership in Quality Management (Quality Control and Assurance) and manufacturing process development.
- Design and implement process for manufacturing.
- Plan production related activities to achieve production targets.
- Ensuring complete in-process quality control & continuous improvement in process capabilities.
- Streamlining systems and procedures for effective material management and ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the production targets.
- Lead Part & Product localization, Outsourcing/OEM & Supplier Development.
Technical & Behavioral specifications :
- Strategy-Design and Problem-Solving. Ability to evaluate options to make best recommendation for the organization.
- Innovation & Creativity. Position requires ability to be innovative / creative to devise options for successfully resolving
Quality and Manufacturing issues :
- External and Internal Interactions. This position requires strong collaboration with internal & External Stakeholders.
- Strong Analyzing and negotiations skills at hand.
- Should have knowledge of techniques like 5S, Six Sigma, Motion Study, Suggestion, Small Group Activities, Loss Elimination