Director at HeSpoke Originals
Views:515 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
HeSpoke Originals - Senior Fashion Designer - Production & Sourcing (3-6 yrs)
Fashion Designer Cum Merchandiser
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
We're looking for a production ninja who can look after order management, production and sourcing. We don't hire many. A small, highly passionate team working to redefine fashion. Apply only if you can execute at breakneck speed, can handle stress, highly passionate about fashion-tech.
Job Description :
- Daily report to the Directors with the daily schedule execution plan.
- Overseeing the production process
- Ensuring the overall production is cost effective & meeting quality standards.
- Drawing up a production schedule keeping the TAT in mind.
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Being responsible for the selection and timely maintenance of equipment.
- Looking after job works / team (such as printing, embroidery) and taking decisions on selection vendors for job work.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Identify training needed, if any.
- Managing stock control and inventory checks of raw materials and finished goods.
- Processing & Managing E-commerce portal. Which includes managing day-to-day order processing.
- Managing order, delivery partner dashboards. Generating shipping labels and tracking dispatches.
- Handling customer requests of exchange and returns.
- Coordinate customer operations to track exceptions. Keep a record of customer interaction, transaction, comments, and complaints
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate from the Garment /fashion industry is surely required.
- Sound knowledge of Men's Wear Cutting & stitching
- Should have excellent leadership, administrative, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Good communication skills
Skills and Interests :
- Must be able to multitask
- Have a certain amount of professionalism
- Be able to manage time and people efficiently
- Be willing to adapt and collaborate with factory environment
- Have garment production and planning management experience
- Be able to prepare reports and plan
- Able to work under pressure
- Good at managing budgets
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Have a positive attitude to work and be able to motivate a team