Sr.Member Staffing at Aviana NR IT
Views:134 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HFC Designer (5-9 yrs)
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 Days
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES :
- Perform HFC and fiber network design and/or drafting as needed or assigned. Meet customer and organizational standards, schedules, and quality requirements.
- Have a firm understanding of Lode Data Design, Small World, AutoCAD, BentleyCOMM's and\or SpatialINFO design applications.
- Perform incorporation of as-builts, and design of HFC and Fiber node splits
- Perform updates in AutoCAD for some projects assigned.
- Ability to learn new skills to meet production and revenue goals.
- Perform strand map digitizing to a customer and organizational standards.
- Promptly make all quality control corrections required upon return of previously performed work.
- Learn and utilize computer program applications used for design and drafting.
- Know and understand the design criteria and special instructions for specific assigned projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE :
- Completed High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Training certificate in CAD design and/or drafting from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in Lode Data Design, Small World, AutoCAD, SpatialINFO, or BentleyCOMMs in lieu of post-high school training.
- Strong computer skills.