Talent Experience Partner at Highradius
Views:142 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HighRadius - Executive Assistant (2-5 yrs)
About the company
HighRadius is India's leading enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that leverages artificial intelligence to automate key business processes for companies. We are a recognized industry leader globally, and have been featured by Gartner in their magic quadrant and by Forbes in their Cloud 100 list multiple times. Many of our prominent traits find coverage in various industry reports.
Our products are used by 700+ companies globally, including more than 200 of the Fortune 1000 companies. Some of the clients we serve include 3M, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey- s, Uber, Pepsi. You can read more about customer success stories here.
HighRadius has raised $300 million in a Series C fundraise at a valuation of $3.1 billion in 2021,led by marquee investors like Tiger Global (link). At HighRadius, we believe in an inclusive and meritocratic culture. You can read more about our values here.
About the role :
- As an executive assistant, you will be part of a team that works closely with the senior-most executives to manage their day-to-day schedules and administrative tasks. You- ll play an integral role in driving efficiencies by providing high-level support to the executives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- You will directly contribute to the pace of decision-making org-wide by taking ownership of all administrative tasks that currently weigh on the senior leadership team. You- ll get to build relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external to the organization) and help manage confidential and time-sensitive material. You should be comfortable in managing the day-to-day office needs, along with ad-hoc support on initiatives involving governance, organizational learning, team building, thought leadership etc.
- Directly support 3 Executives/CXOs as their administrative assistant
- Proactively manage the calendars/agenda of the assigned Executives by organizing internal and external meetings, lunch/dinner sessions, offsites, events as required
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to maintain smooth workflow; Ensure general governance of meetings, like all guests receiving the invite and having access to relevant material beforehand etc
- Coordinate travel requirements as necessary, including booking flights, hotels, on-ground transportation
- Process expense reports in a timely manner
- Coordinate with visitors and act as POC for external communication (email/phone) as required
- Occasionally assist with team activities
- Assist with tasks like filing, printing, scanning of documents; Manage supplies of stationery and related inventory in office
- Perform other similar duties as assigned or required
- Must have high-energy and exhibit high level of ownership
- Good command over written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage time, structure activities, prioritize and multitask
- Basic computer skills, and experience with MS Office suite / Gsuite
- Total of 3-5 years, with at least 2-3 years of experience relevant to the job profile
- Graduate from any stream