Consultant at RGF Select India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:136 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HIL Testing Engineer - Hardware Testing (7-10 yrs)
Project Management Skills :
- Strong Knowledge in project life cycle.
- Strong Project management skills (Task planning/Tracking and Risk and Project Issues Planning/Tracking)
- Experience in presenting status reports, KPI and Risk management to management.
Technical Skills (Essential) :
- Good hands on with HIL System hardware and testing tools such as ETAS/dSPACE/Vector-VT
- Interaction with Vehicle Plant in EOL testing and Vehicle level trouble shooting during Builds
- Experience in communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, UDS and Diagnostics Protocols/Standards.
- Good System level understanding of EE Body/Chassis/Safety Electronics domains.
- Diagnostics and network management functions of vehicle Electronics.
- Development of Test Cases/test Procedures, test scripts from Requirements and Vehicle Functional Specification documents.
- Vehicle Functional requirements and ECU schematics
- Exposure to Vehicle EE topology, Wiring schematics and Architecture
- Validation exposure to latest Vehicle features, preferably in Tier-1 Automotive Supplier, Automotive OEM or Reputed Tier-1 Engineering Service organization on Vehicle, PWB and HIL environments
- In Market validation exposure and awareness on Compliance/Regulatory product requirements for India market.
Technical Skills (Desirable) : Development (Hardware and Firmware) experience in Automotive embedded systems.
Language Requirements : English
Travel Requirements : Moderate
Primary Skills :
- Development : Test Procedure, Test Script Development, Python scripts,
- Testing : Automation Desk, Control Panel, Simulation, Body ECU functionality, Chassis ECU functionality, Safety ECU functionality, Network Management, Vector CAN : CANoe/CANanalyzer, CAN Stress, Protocols: CAN, LIN, UDS, KWP, Any Diagnostics Tool
Education : BE, ME