Hilti - Graduate Engineer Trainee - Packaging Design (0-1 yrs)
Graduate Engineer Trainee - Packaging ( INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PACKAGING/SIES Only )
Roles & Responsibility :
- Development of packaging including creating concepts, designs, prototypes and testing
- Analyzing engineering drawings and specifications of the products to determine physical characteristics of items and Types of materials required for packaging
- Creating & correcting packaging bill of material used in product development
- Working closely with packaging suppliers, development managers, product managers, operations & sourcing managers to achieve the best results
- Troubleshooting of new & existing packaging problems involving designs, materials and processes with timely & cost-effective solutions
- Preparation of packaging SOP for new as well old products
- Checking & correcting the packaging drawings of new & old products.
Skills Required :
- Graduation/Diploma from Indian institute of packaging design/management or SIES Institute.
- 0-1 years of industry experience
- Proficient with CorelDraw/InDesign and CAD software design tools
- In-depth knowledge of the materials, equipment and processes required in the production of packages
- Must have knowledge of testing packaging material with respect to quality
- Basic knowledge of printing processes used in the field of packaging
- Knowledge of understanding of engineering best practices and innovations as they relate to the use of materials, manufacturing and industrial design
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping techniques for packaging concepts and designs
- Good oral and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.