Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages - Executive Assistant - General Counsel (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Executive support to the General Counsel, In-house and external coordination, travel and accommodation arrangements, cost management, support during events and extending administrative assistance to General Counsel.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Maintain and manage calendar meticulously.
- Prepare financial statements, database, spreadsheets, and memos.
- Make reports, letters, and presentations
- Analyze the memos, letters, and data before submission and then distribute them accordingly.
- Welcome visitors who have an appointment with General Counsel.
- Prepare, sort and dispatch correspondence via email and fax.
- Retrieve documents, corporate records, and information and prepare responses of routine inquiries.
- Support Immigration, Indian and International Tax Submissions, Board documentation, Govt correspondence.
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Conduct research, analyse and collect data to prepare reports and documents
- Liaise with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Acting as representatives in meetings, conferences, and seminars.
- Arrange seminars, conferences, and external stakeholder meetings.
- Deal with vendors and carry out successful transactions while following the process and policies