Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:488 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
HOD - Quality - PVC Pipes & Fitting (8-15 yrs)
Job description :
One of the leading PVC - HDPE pipes & Fittings manufacturer of PVC Pipes, Swr Pipes, Upvc ASTM pipes, Casing pipes, Cpvc Pipes, HDPE Pipes, Column pipes for Submersibleis looking for a HOD Quality for their plant at Delhi-NCR
The person should be well versed with QAP, inspection, testing, validation, calibration, Process audit, Customer survey, Vendor Audit, training, 5S, Kaizen, NPD,SPC,RCA,CAPA,7QC tools, ISO 9001-2015 & BIS liaisening.
He will be responsible for :
- Heading QA and R&D team.
- Validating various raw materials used for existing and new products
- Enhancement/Up gradation of existing compounds
- Develop new cost effective formulations for existing and new products.
- Should be well versed with SAP
- Responsible for providing technical service and handling customer complaints
- Actively searches for best-in-class technologies among competitors and develops innovation roadmap.
- Develop new raw material additives & vendor for cost effective R & D
- Overseeing production processes as per Indian or international standards.
- Handling Injection, Extrusion process, trouble shooting.
- Ensure quality as per Bureau of Indian Standards & ASTM and as per customer requirements.
- Handle the customer and third party inspections.
- Monitor and assess the quality of raw materials and finished products through Incoming, In-process, Final and Pre Dispatch Inspection activities to ensure acceptance and compliance with product specifications
- Taking new mold/die trial & finally commercial production start up for continue production.
- Prepare monthly analysis reports
- Maintain charts, work instructions and procedures for ensuring process.
- Set up appropriate process monitoring systems in the company.
- Implementation the work instructions and verify the results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.