HOD - R&D - Mechanical (9-10 yrs)
HOD - R&D (Mech)
- Lead key projects with R&D to support business goals.
- Develop research programs incorporating current developments to improve existing products and study the potential of new products.
- Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors, and customers.
- Support Director to hire and develop R&D personnel.
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
- Transfer new technologies, products, and Manufacturing processes into and out of the company.
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes, and equipment.
- Suggest training tools to enhance employee performance and skill development.
- Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting of goals.
- Document all phases of research and development.
- Manage customer relationships and perform RFP reviews, customer visits, and product testing.
- Establish and maintain testing procedures for assessing raw materials, in-process and finished products. i.e, Open-well Submersible Pumps (Vertical), Regenerative Self-Priming Pumps, Shallow-well Jet Pumps, Centrifugal Mono-bloc Pumps & Bore-well Submersible Pumps
- Understand customer expectations on to-be manufactured products.