Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:545 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
HOD - Research & Development - Upstream Oil & Gas Equipment (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensures Completion of work and guiding to subordinate in Running Activity.
- Checking, approval and release of engineering documents.
- Generate engineering test reports.
- Generating procedures (assembly, test etc)
- Generating CAD models, drawings (layouts, assemblies etc) and checking interference.
- Stress analysis calculations.
- Maintaining design files & related documentation for ISO and API audit.
- To ensure completion of task as per intended quality and within time frame.
- Design verification and Validation of products.
- Checking Quotations as per inquiries.
- Conduct training sessions or presentation for Customers of cementing equipment.
- Analyze failure modes and provide solutions for ongoing product improvement.
- Coordinate between customer and subordinate for development of new product.
- Provide complete technical solution to the Customer.
- Product and Services Job design according to customer need.
- Technical support to all concern department (Marketing, Production, Purchase and others) in factory and well side.
- Consult with customer to know problem facing and requirement of product.
- Solving Customer complaints with approach of engineering principle.
- Work independently and provide support to services people.
- Take corrective and preventive action against customer complaints.
- Design, Development, & Services of Down hole completion & cementing equipment.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING & MAINTAINING DESIGNATED QUALITY RECORDS.