Homelane - Community Manager - Interior Design (6-11 yrs)
About HomeLane :
- At HomeLane, we are building the world's most trusted & customer-centric home interiors brand.By organizing an otherwise unorganised home interiors industry, which includes designers,carpenters, installers and painters, we deliver a delightful and hassle-free experience to new homeowners, with highly predictable costs, timelines and quality.
- Today, HomeLane operates in five cities - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and NCR,where we have delivered 2500+ homes since 2014! HomeLane has also raised about $25 Million in venture funding from marquee investors like Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners,Aarin,Growth Story and Baring PE India.
Role Description :
- As a Community Manager at HomeLane, you will lead a team of internal designers and the design partner community (working out of your showroom).
This role reports into the Delivery Manager :
- Be in charge of making every designer successful, and every client get the best experience
- This role thrives on sales & revenue target - you will lead the team's effort to achieving the sales target
- Design Partner Conversion- You are co-owner of this metric along with Sales Manager of the showroom.
- You will lead/coach/mentor your unit of DPs
- Enabling this community to perform, grow and flourish is a direct indication of the effort you have built in. Any improvements with this team will be attributed towards your achievement
- Design Output
- NPS / Net Promoter Score - This score indicates our promise to the customer.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our NPS score is constantly 9/10 (on a 10 point scale)
- Predictability in the collection target of the unit - you will be responsible for the number and the projects which are pushed into production. Since this is linked to our collections, there is an onus on the Community Manager to help us reach our target numbers.
- As one of the design leaders of your showroom, you will need to ensure undiluted customer experience across the different stages of the project / customer interface.
- You will work with the central design team to bring in insights from the client / designer meetings and suggest process improvements / product improvements
- You will coordinate with different teams for ensuring customer deliverables are effectively communicated and met
People / Team Management
- Hire and developing a great talent is an integral part of this role. This leadership role will include constantly coaching/mentoring internal team, reiterating HomeLane values across the team.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution
- Exposure to have built teams is an advantage
- People management experience is mandatory - must have led interior designers/architects
- Should be an astute designer
- Good communication and presentation skills are mandatory
- Work location will be showroom
- Saturdays & Sundays will be working
- Mondays will be weekly off