TA Specialist at Housejoy
Views:3033 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Housejoy - Manager - Quantity Surveyor (4-12 yrs)
Minimum Qualifications & Skills :
- BE (or) B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of civil design, including but not limited to site layout, grading, etc.
- Should have handled both commercial and residential projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work in teams as well as a individually, while being able to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Willingness to travel extensively in and around (City)
Job Description :
- Preparation of BOQ, Tender Document, Estimation and market rate Analysis.
- Sound Technical Knowledge in AUTOCAD, MS Project.
- Work Exp in Estimation, Forecasting, Billing, Resource Planning, Program Scheduling, valuing completed works
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- To track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree to the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site engineers, project managers and architects
- Above 7 years Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a reputed Construction company.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.