TA Specialist at Housejoy
Views:1009 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Housejoy - Manager - Quantity Surveyor (4-12 yrs)
Minimum Qualifications & Skills :
- BE (or) B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of civil design, including but not limited to site layout, grading, etc.
- Should have handled both commercial and residential projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work in teams as well as a individually, while being able to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Willingness to travel extensively in and around (City)
Job Description :
- Preparation of BOQ, Tender Document, Estimation and market rate Analysis.
- Sound Technical Knowledge in AUTOCAD, MS Project.
- Work Exp in Estimation, Forecasting, Billing, Resource Planning, Program Scheduling, valuing completed works
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- To track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree to the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site engineers, project managers and architects
- Above 7 years Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a reputed Construction company.
- Measure and value the work done on site.