Housejoy - Senior Manager - Projects (9-15 yrs)
- Bachelors (or) Masters in Civil Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of civil design, including but not limited to site layout, grading, etc.
- Should have handled both commercial and residential projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in teams as well as individually, while being able to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Should have experience in handling team
- Willingness to travel extensively in and around the country
Job Description :
- Ensure quality construction is being performed within the established budget and schedule while retaining customer standards of performance.
- Develop and Build Subcontractor Base.
- Read and understand site status reports, site plans, tower drawings, and grounding plans. Interface with customers and subcontractors.
- In conjunction with Territory Management, plan, schedule, prioritize and organize material deliveries, equipment, manpower, and subcontractors in a manner ensuring that projects progress in an efficient and productive manner.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on customer specifications and train employees to produce quality sites, which meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain and enforce all SBA and OSHA safety practices and perform daily job site safety inspections.
- Conduct site safety meetings with all employees and subcontractors.
- Troubleshoot field issues - including employee relations, customer concerns, and subcontractor problems, and scheduling issues.
- Monitor/review all closeout the documentation to ensure it meets all client requirements.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Devise accurate cost and service estimates for converting audited property and propose realistic timelines for the same, basis audited condition
- Identifying and onboarding potential vendors as per company policy
- Co-ordination with Design team, Architects, and other internal & external stakeholders
- Prepare reports as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.