Housekeeping Manager (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Ensure the upkeep of the establishment as per set SOP.
- To make plans/ schedules and inspect/assigns work to subordinate supervisors and/or teams.
- Conduct regular briefing for ground staff.
- Ensure discipline, proper attire and etiquette in subordinate staff.
- Vendor management, regular meeting with respective vendors for resolution of related issues.
- Implementation of all standard operating procedures at site to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure closure of complaints about services and equipment and take corrective action.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, and other information.
- Regular/ frequent rounds to be taken to inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Check and maintain equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
- Brief and de-brief all supervisory staff.
- Monitor all cleaning activity, ensure it is done as per set SOP, in order to maintain premises in best possible way and to enhance the lifespan of equipment.
- Conduct training on regular basis for work policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory of consumable stock to ensure that supplies and other equipment are available in adequate amount.
- Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, or furnishings.
- Recommend changes that could improve services and increase operational efficiency.
- Perform financial tasks, such as estimating costs and preparing/managing budgets
- Plan & arrange for change in beautification of certain areas every quarterly and for festivals & events.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide a range of effective and efficient services.
- A Degree / Diploma in hotel management / hospitality
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in housekeeping operations of a luxury establishment
- Effective communication skills and knowledge of processes for providing customer service.