Consultant at Michael Page
Views:48 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HSE Executive - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
- The EHS will be responsible for reinforcing the safety and quality systems and strategy at site level, driving improved performance by identifying trends, analysing statistics, preparing reports and implementing compliance initiatives, identifying and addressing risk.
- Provide training, guidance and identifying opportunities within the project to encourage safe practices and provide leadership support across risk, compliance, incident investigation, quality control, environmental management and continuous improvement.
- Technical input and expertise on proper construction practice and methodology to be used in all facets of construction in respect to the design of the industrial warehouses, cold storage or any additional project requirement.
- Establishing technical benchmarks and work practice for quality in construction and the necessary management systems implemented on site to improve construction quality and the adherence to appropriate practices/methodology.
- Management and consultancy support to the construction teams, Project Manager and construction site work force, and further promote continuous improvement and compliance within the requirements the organisation.
- You will have experience with top or mid-tier construction companies on large scale building projects in a similar EHS role and hold all necessary certificates and qualifications.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate an ability to drive team performance in environment, health, safety and quality.
Competencies include :
- Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Interpersonal Ability, Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving, Resolve, Attention to Detail.