Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1421 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
HSE Manager - Safety Risk Assessment (13-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work collaboratively with local and Group stakeholders to ensure that Logos Group and local HSE procedures and processes are implemented.
- Provide specialist advice for the management of HSE compliance and risk management needs across India's operations.
- Verify with engaged service providers, conformance to HSE contractual obligations.
- Review WHSE Plans for suitability and alignment to national and/or local WHSE related codes and requirements.
- Devise, implement and manage the safety framework and system for each project team to implement the applicable WHSE work plan for each project as well as conduct the monthly WHSE audit and training programs;
- Build internal HSE knowledge and capability.
- Be a part of the regional WHSE Leadership team and is expected to participate in meetings to support corporate initiatives;
- Identify significant HSE risks associateed with Logos operations and ensure that work undertaken complies with both the company's HSE Management System, client requirements and with current country legislations in effect.
- Be responsible for the review and approval of hazardous waste health and safety plans in the area of coverage.
- Be responsible for providing and coordinating training in the area of coverage in cooperation with the individual office health and safety personnel in accordance with Logos Core Value Matrices Guidance. This should also include Induction/on-boarding of new staff on WHSE processes.
- Provide support for requests for information relating to Logos WHSE systems and performance for bids and tenders and where needed support requests from clients for Logos WHSE information.
- Be willing to travel to visit sites and offices where Logos staff are working to ensure a safe place of work is being provided.
- Assist with collection of information for monthly and quarterly reporting in a timely manner and be knowledgeable of performance to provide update to leadership and other staff.
- Be responsible for conducting office and field WHSE audits to ensure overall compliance.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all incidents and near misses are immediately reported and that appropriate investigation and follow-up is undertaken.
- Liaise with relevant authorities and regulatory bodies in relation to HSE issues.
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.