Founder at Serving Skill
Views:465 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HSE Role - Plant (5-10 yrs)
Responsible for the overall plant Safety, EHS Compliances and environment-related matters.
Key points for selection :
1) Qualification : B.Tech / PG (Preferred) / Certification in Safety/Environment subjects.
2) Experience - Minimum 5-8/10 years in best practices company..
3) Preference will be given to certified EHS professional.
4) Knowledge of air/water pollution control equipment, radiation detection equipment.
5) Ability to communicate effectively at emergency times.
6) Knowledge of Safety Operations and Procedure.
7) Knowledge of Fire protection equipments.
8) Knowledge of EHS policies.
Job Description :
1) Overall responsibility for the safety, EHS and security of the Plant.
2) Stakeholder management.
3) Internal & External Audit.
4) Getting Highest certification in HSE filed for the plant.
5) Provide technical assistance for environmental health regulations & environmental management systems.
6) Perform environmental compliance audits.
7) Implement corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
8) Implement environmental management systems and programs for company.
9) Develop plans, permits, and procedures for air/water quality, scrap/waste, spill prevention and waste water.
10) Examine permits, licenses, applications and records to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
Location : Silvassa
Positions : 1